APLICACIÓN DE LA NUEVAS TECNOLOGÍAS EN EL AULA. ESTUDIO SENSORIAL MEDIANTE ENCUESTA ONLINE

APLICACIÓN DE LA NUEVAS TECNOLOGÍAS EN EL AULA. ESTUDIO SENSORIAL MEDIANTE ENCUESTA ONLINE

lunes, 4 de agosto de 2014

3/08/2014

On Sunday we had free time and we decided to attend to a traditional Irish music and dance Festival called "An Urban Fleadh" at Wolfe Tone Square not far away from the O'Connell Shopping Area. It's a holiday weekend here. There was a show of how to dance traditional Irish Dance and live Irish music.

I also visited The Phoenix Park. It's a very big Park near the Heuston train station. In the Park there are several memorials. One of the memorials is a huge obelisk. The landscape was incredible, plenty o very old trees, also a fully restored Ashtown Castle. As I was on my own I made a lot of "selfie" I'll put some, maybe tomorrow, because now my smartphone is out of battery. I visit, but just "outside" the President's house, it's looks like the "IrishWhite House".

I also see some deer there but not so close as in the photo below.









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario