APLICACIÓN DE LA NUEVAS TECNOLOGÍAS EN EL AULA. ESTUDIO SENSORIAL MEDIANTE ENCUESTA ONLINE

APLICACIÓN DE LA NUEVAS TECNOLOGÍAS EN EL AULA. ESTUDIO SENSORIAL MEDIANTE ENCUESTA ONLINE

lunes, 28 de julio de 2014

First day in Dublin


FIRST DAY IN DUBLIN


Today has been my first day in Dublin.It has beem a jard amd exhausting day.  At this moment I am very tires because my friends and I arrived here very late last night and after a long, long journey . However, today has been also a good day for several reasons: first of all because I have met really nice people, secondly because I have learned a lot of things about Irish society and culture and finally, because I have been able to understand English language better than I expected


 In the train
Near our accommodation

Walking around the city

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario