APLICACIÓN DE LA NUEVAS TECNOLOGÍAS EN EL AULA. ESTUDIO SENSORIAL MEDIANTE ENCUESTA ONLINE

APLICACIÓN DE LA NUEVAS TECNOLOGÍAS EN EL AULA. ESTUDIO SENSORIAL MEDIANTE ENCUESTA ONLINE

domingo, 31 de agosto de 2014

The course has finished



Thursday and Friday 7th and 8th August
The last days were stressful; we have to expose our presentations. I think, all people worked very well and we exposed quite well, although we were nervous. After that we went to visit The National Museum of Ireland in a big military building next to Phoenix Park. In the evening we went to famous pub in Dublin where all people celebrated the end of the course. Friday in the class room we did a funny competition. Anne Marie asked us 40 questions about all things that we learned during the course, I think the results were very good (my team was right 34 to 40 questions) but above all was very funny. Before we went to airport, we went to visit Arqueologic Museum of Dublin, I was interested in the great treasure, a lot gold objects rings, necklaces and others things of the different times. Today on my holidays, I think the course was amazing for my, also a challenge and the result was   very positive for me.   







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario